A deluxe mattress for the ultimate comfort and support. The Deluxe Memory Pocket 1000 is a sumptuous 20cm deep mattress with a generous 50mm top layer of memory foam with 1000 foam encased individually responsive pocketed springs for independent support. The cleverly engineered zoned memory foam is purposefully designed for exceptional comfort. Memory foam contours to the body’s shape by responding to the body’s temperature helping to keep the neck and spine in alignment and evenly distributing weight. The luxurious four way stretch knitted cover is beautifully soft to give the ultimate comfort and helps to keep the body at an ambient temperature during sleep. With an added antimicrobial treatment which fights bacteria and odours whilst inhibiting house dust mites to keep a clean and safe sleeping environment. This mattress offers a medium to firm support for growing children. Handcrafted in Britain with a 10 year Manufacturer’s guarantee.
Included in the Price
* Deluxe Memory Pocket 1000 Single Mattress
* 90 x 190cm
* 20cm deep THIS MATTRESS DEPTH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME MID AND HIGH SLEEPERS – PLEASE CHECK BED REQUIREMENTS
* 50 mm top layer of Zoned Memory Foam
* 1000 foam encased Pocketed Springs
* High Density support foam base
* Luxurious soft four way stretch knitted cover
* Anti microbial treatment which prevents bacteria, house dust mites, fungi and some odors.
* Adaptive technology which helps to keep comfortably cool and dry.
* Contours to the body’s shape
* Size: 90 x 190 x 20cm. Standard UK size single 3ft mattress
* No turn mattress
* The foam is treated with a fire-retardant spray, it may have a slight odour initially which will dissipate in a well ventilated room
* Vacuum packed. Please allow 2 – 12 hours for the mattress to fully inflate to it’s normal shape.
* Manufactured in Britain
* 10 year Manufacturer’s guarantee
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty) for hygiene reasons.
- Length: 1900mm
- Width: 900mm
- Height: 200mm
Delivery & Assembly
* Fastrack Delivery estimate 1 – 3 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
Delivery to Mainland UK only
No assembly required.
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked for hygiene reasons.
You May Also Like…