* Solid white bunkbed
* Integrated shelving by each bed to keep books, toys, a light and clock nearby at night
* Attractive Oak and White reversible panels at the back of the shelves to change the look
* Wide safe steps for climbing
* Complies with EU and British safety standards (EN747)
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving / Storage
* Reversible White / Brooklyn Oak Shelving Panels
The Tam Tam 4 is another superb bunk bed from Parisot, which will look fantastic in any bedroom. A sturdy bed made by French designers, it will last throughout the years to come with it’s on trend look and solid design. With it’s reversible white and Brooklyn oak panels on the integrated shelving and storage space it really is a must have bed. There is also an additional under bed drawer which is perfect for extra storage.
* Manufactured from high density particle board finished in White foils
* Bunk Bed frame with 2 x full size single beds
* Wide Steps for safe, comfortable climbing
* Integrated shelving and storage space
* Reversible White and Brooklyn Oak Shelving Back Panels
* Ladder built to the Left as illustrated
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
- Length: 2090mm
- Width: 1320mm
- Height: 1645mm
Width excluding ladder = 1080mm
Height excluding shelving = 1340mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 827mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.