Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* As featured in The Independent for Best Children’s Mattresses
* High density foam base with 1000 count pocket spring unit
* Medium to soft support
* Great for regulating temperature with its Airflow technology
* Hypoallergenic and bed bug resistant.
* Low profile mattress at 15cm, ideal for use with cabin, bunk and high beds
* Stompa S Flex Airflow Foam Mattress 90x200cm
AS FEATURED IN ‘The Independent 10 Best Mattresses for Children 2022! This fabulous mattress from Stompa is a RTG favourite. With it’s 5 unique layering system, it’s a great mattress for growing children and offers a comfortable nights sleep. Featuring a layer of high density foam, 1000 count pocket sprung unit and the airflow advanced technology layer allows the air to circulate and helps regulate temperature and moisture levels. Rated at a medium to soft feel this mattress is tested and proven to withstand long term use and maintain density.
* Made in Britain
* Features a high density foam base and 1000 count pocket spring unit for medium to soft support.
* Tested to withstand long term use and proven to maintain density.
* Airflow technology which helps regulate temperature and moisture level.
* This unique profile offers a luxury soft feel, dry clean only cover with zip and includes the Stompa logo
* The mattress is low profile at 15cm, making it safe for use with cabin, bunk and high beds
* Size: 90 x 200cm – 10cm longer than the standard UK matress
* Every mattress comes with a 5 year guarantee
* Suitable from age 3+
* Delivered rolled and bagged in a box.
* Maximum recommended weight up to 100kg
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty) due to hygiene reasons
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 3-5 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
Please note that opened mattresses can not be returned.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24 hours in a ventilated room to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned once opened, for hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Estimated delivery 3-5 working days
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.