Details & Size
* Space saving high sleeper
* Great study area with fixed table, extendable desk to give extra work space and generous shelving for keeping books tidy
* Ladder can be built to the left or right
* Choice of colour head boards and ladder steps
* Extendable sofa chair bed for sleepovers with choice of cushion colours
* Handy storage box next to sofa chair for storing bedding
Length 209 cm
Width 127 cm
Height 184 cm
Requires a European Single Mattress, size 90x200cm. Maximum mattress depth 15cm
* Highsleeper Frame
* Wooden Slats
* Fixed Table with Overdesk Shelf Unit
* Extendable Desk
* Pull Out Sofa Chair Bed in a colour of choice
The ultimate sleep, study and storage combination high sleeper bed! This superb bed frame includes a great pull out sofa chair bed for when guests come over to stay, fixed desk with over shelving unit plus an additional extendable desk with his perfect for study. Choose from one of the many colour options that are available to get your desired colour combination.
* Solid Scandinavian Pine bed frame available in various colour combinations
* MDF coloured header and footer boards (white,lilac or blue)
* Wooden slats
* Fixed desk with overhead shelving unit
* Extendable pull-out desk
* Pull Out Sofa Chair bed with cushions available in silver, black and pink
* Metal ladder with coloured steps. Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattress required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed 15cm
* Recommended age 6+
* Matching furniture available in this range
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided. Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.
Delivery & Returns
Estimated 4-6 weeks. (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time.
If Home Assembly is selected, this will be conducted at the time of delivery.
Delivery is a 2 man delivery service to room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Delivery Charges: Standard delivery on orders which include large items (beds, furniture, mattresses) is charged at £9.95. Additional delivery surcharges may apply depending on the delivery postcode. Orders for small items only (including bedding, teepees & toys) are charged £3.95. Please see the delivery & assembly page for full details of all delivery charges.
Returns: For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection. For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy