Details & Size
* Contemporary low bunk, ideal for bedrooms with low or slanting ceilings
* Pull out trundle bed makes sleepovers easy
* Ladder can be built on left or right to suit bedroom layout
* Solid Scandinavian pine frame for durability
Length 210 cm
Width 106 cm
Height 151 cm
Requires 2 x European Single Mattress, size 90x200cm. Maximum mattress depth 15cm for top bunk.
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Bunk Bed Building Kit with straight ladder
* Wooden Slats
* Trundle Drawer on wheels (slatted base).
Our popular Flexa Nordic Bunk Bed with trundle is contemporary in design with coloured panel detailing and unique in appearance. It is a real winner! Add a touch of colour to your bed with its lovely choice of end panel colours: White, Grey or Pink. A solid Scandinavian pine frame and sleek straight ladder that can be built to the left or right, and trundle bed with slatted base for comfort is great for sleepovers. What's more, you can split the bunk into 2 single beds if you want in future.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* 2 x Single Beds
* Bunk Bed Building Kit
* Wooden Slats
* Trundle Drawer on wheels with slatted base. Requires mattress size 90x190cm. Maximum mattress depth 15cm
* Colour panel (white, grey or pink)
* Straight ladder can be built to the left or right
* Requires 2 x Continental Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Top bunk mattress must not exceed 15cm
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided. Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Delivery & Returns
Estimated 6-8 weeks. (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time.
If Home Assembly is selected, this will be conducted at the time of delivery.
Delivery is a 2 man delivery service to room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Delivery Charges: Standard delivery on orders which include large items (beds, furniture, mattresses) is charged at £9.95. Additional delivery surcharges may apply depending on the delivery postcode. Orders for small items only (including bedding, teepees & toys) are charged £3.95. Please see the delivery & assembly page for full details of all delivery charges.
Returns: For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection. For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy