Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
10% off* Bloc until Sunday! Use code BLOC10
Free Standard Delivery on all orders
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Solid white bed with plenty of underbed space for storage or play
* Made from FSC sourced sustainable pine
* Handy shelf under bed for books or toys
* Sturdy ladder for easy climbing, can be built to the left or right
* Midsleeper can be split down into single bed
* Part of the Bloc building system, kits available to convert to bunk or high bed
Splits to a single bed, size: H595mm x 1015mm x L2074mm
Depth without ladder: 1015mm
Clearance from floor to side rail: 730mm
Clearance from bed leg to ladder: 1335mm
Width of ladder: 430mm
* Single Bed
* Midsleeper kit with ladder
* Pine Wooden Slats
Our ever so popular Solitaire Midsleeper has been upgraded. Now in a Bright White, this sturdy midsleeper offers plenty of space underneath for storage or a fantastic space to play, build a den, or even pop a mattress underneath for a sleepover. A cosy place to read, play games or just let their imagination take them to a whole new world. There are handy shelves under the bed which can store books, games and trinkets. With the option to build the ladder to the left or right, you can choose the best position for your bedroom layout. As part of a building system, the Bloc mid sleeper bed can also split down to a single bed if required at any time in the future, giving more options and longevity of the bed.
The Bloc building system allows you to change the bed as your child’s needs change. You can convert the midsleeper to a children’s bunk bed or high sleeper bed by purchasing an additional building kits.
Models shown are; Boy age 6, height 116cm. Girl age 6, height 124cm
* Manufactured in Denmark using Scandinavian pine. All pine is sourced from sustainable timber from managed forests, 100% FSC. The factory is actively working to achieve CO2 neutrality.
* Bright White lacquered easy clean MDF
* Single bed frame with Midsleeper building kit
* Pine wooden slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* Bed is tested to a weight to 80kg
* Recommended age 6+
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery surcharges may apply.
Delivery to Ground floor.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly and requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the mid sleeper extension kit box.
Home Assembly is available on this product. Our assembly partner, Screwdriver, will contact you once your items have been delivered to arrange a convenient date & time to assemble your furniture.
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
More information in assembly tab below
Estimated delivery within 5 working days
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.