* Stylish wooden bunk with choice of colour panel headboards
* 2 x underbed drawers on wheels for storing toys, clothes or bedding
* Ladder can be built on either side to suit your bedroom layout
* Bunk can be split into 2 x continental single beds
* Slim bunk, perfect for small spaces
The sturdy Flexa Nordic Bunk Bed, with it’s frame built from solid Scandinavian pine. This bunk comes with 2 useful underbed drawers which offer useful storage for all the toys, games, clothes children accumulate. This contemporary bunk allows you to select the end panel colour to suit your room, whether in Grey, White or Pink. The straight ladder is easy to climb and takes up minimal space. The ladder can be built to the left or right depending on your room layout. As part of the Flexa Nordic building system this bed can adapt with your child’s growth and can be converted to 2 single beds if and when required.
Included in the Price
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Colour end panels
* Bunk Bed Building Kit with straight ladder
* Wooden Slats
* 2 Under bed Drawers on wheels
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* 2 x Single Beds
* Bunk Bed Building Kit
* Wooden Slats
* 2 Underbed pull out drawers on wheels
* Choice of colour end panels (white, grey or pink)
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm . Maximum mattress depth on top bunk is 15cm
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1510mm
Width with drawers fully extended: 186cm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 850mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (1.03 MB)