Details & Size
* Stylish wooden bunk with choice of headboards
* 2 x underbed drawers on wheels for storing toys, clothes or bedding
* Ladder can be built on either side to suit your bedroom layout
* Bunk can be split into 2 x continental single beds
* Slim bunk, perfect for small spaces
Length 210 cm
Width 106 cm
Height 151 cm
Requires 2 x European Single Mattress, size 90x200cm. Maximum mattress depth 15cm for top bunk.
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Bunk Bed Building Kit with straight ladder
* Wooden Slats
* 2 Under bed Drawers on wheels
The sturdy Flexa Nordic Bunk Bed, with it's frame built from solid Scandinavian pine. This bunk comes with 2 useful underbed drawers which offer useful storage for all the toys, games, clothes children accumulate. This contemporary bunk allows you to select the end panel colour to suit your room, whether in Grey, White or Pink. The straight ladder is easy to climb and takes up minimal space. The ladder can be built to the left or right depending on your room layout. As part of the Flexa Nordic building system this bed can adapt with your child's growth and can be converted to 2 single beds if and when required.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish.
* 2 x Single Beds/
* Bunk Bed Building Kit.
* Wooden Slats
* 2 Underbed pull out drawers on wheels
* Choice of colour end panels (white, grey or pink)
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm . Maximum mattress depth on top bunk is 15cm
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+.
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit.
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided. Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Delivery & Returns
Estimated 6-8 weeks. (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time.
If Home Assembly is selected, this will be conducted at the time of delivery.
Delivery is a 2 man delivery service to room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Delivery Charges: Standard delivery on orders which include large items (beds, furniture, mattresses) is charged at £9.95. Additional delivery surcharges may apply depending on the delivery postcode. Orders for small items only (including bedding, teepees & toys) are charged £3.95. Please see the delivery & assembly page for full details of all delivery charges.
Returns: For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection. For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy