* Wooden Bunk with chunky 73mm square bed posts
* Under bed drawer for storage or trundle bed for sleepovers
* Slim footprint to fit in small bedrooms
* Low Bunk, easy to reach top bunk for tucking in at night
* Splits into 2 single beds
- Length: 2055mm
- Width: 1034mm
- Height: 1550mm
Underbed clearance = 283mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) = 760mm
* Bunk Bed Frame in Soft Grey
* Pine wooden slats
* Trundle/ Under bed storage drawer with solid base
As featured in The Independent Best Buy for kids’ bunk beds, the Jubilee Wooden Bunk Bed in Soft Grey is a great space saving bunk. It is low in height and has a slim footprint with the straight, neat ladder that doesn’t project into the room. This very stylish and sturdy bed has a contemporary finish too it with it’s slatted head and foot boards. With an under bed storage or trundle drawer it will help to keep clutter at bay or offer a great guest bed for sleepovers. Easy to assemble and finished in a calming soft grey makes this a great bunk bed that will stand out in any bedroom. What’s more, this wooden bunk bed easily splits into 2 single beds when your child tires of a bunk, giving you longevity and alternative sleeping solutions. Also available in Surf White and Midnight Blue!
* Manufactured from a mixture of pine and MDF with a Soft Grey lacquered finish.
* Solid pine slats
* Underbed storage/ Trundle drawer on 4 wheels. Drawer has solid base.
* Ladder fixed to the Right as shown.
* Requires 2 x UK size mattresses, size 90 x 190cm, maximum depth of mattress on the top bunk is 20cm
* Trundle drawer requires a mattress size 90 x 182cm
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* Bunk splits into 2 single beds
* Matching furniture available
* Complies with UK and European Safety Standards (EN747)
* Easy to assemble, requires 2 people
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
2 man delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
The Jubilee bunk is designed for Self Assembly. 2 people are required to assemble and approximate build time is 1-2 hours. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions. Do not use power tools as over-tightening can split the wood.Download Assembly Instructions (3.3 MB)