* Contemporary white bunk bed
* Colour panels behind shelving give a splash of colour and customise each bed. Choice of pink or blue panels
* Wide steps on the ladder for safe climbing
* Beds require continental single3ft mattresses, 90x200cm. Max depth of top bunk mattress is 15cm
* Complies with EU and British safety standards (EN747)
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving / Storage
* Reversible Pink / Blue Shelving Panels
The Tam Tam bunk bed is stylish, sturdy and functional in a contemporary White finish. One of our bestsellers, it is a real winner from French designers, Parisot. With integrated shelves by each bed to keep night time essentials close by and reversible backing panels, allows a splash of pink or blue colour to show through. Safe, wide steps on the right hand side ladder enable easy climbing.
* Manufactured from high density particle board finished in White foils
* Bunk Bed frame with 2 x full size single beds
* Wide Steps for safe, comfortable climbing
* Integrated shelving and storage space
* Reversible Pink / Blue Shelving Back Panels
* Ladder built to the Left as illustrated
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
- Length: 2090mm
- Width: 1320mm
- Height: 1645mm
Width excluding ladder = 1080mm
Height excluding shelving = 1340mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 827mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (13.6 MB)