* White wooden high sleeper bed
* Choice of colour headboards and ladder – 8 colours to choose from to match your room decor
* The under bed space can be used as a chill out space, just add a chair or beanbag, or for storage with stoarge bags and boxes or furniture.
* Create a sleepover space by adding a mattress under the bed
* Ladder can be built to the left or right, depending on bedroom layout
* Hand made in Yorkshire
* Single Bed Frame
* Wooden Slats
* High Sleeper Conversion Kit
A fantastic High sleeper that will look super in any bedroom. Manufactured in the UK from a solid Scandinavian Pine which is very sturdy and will last throughout the years to come. This bed is made to order and with it’s unique 8 Scallywag colours for your head boards, ladder and wardrobe doors you can create your own individual bed. It is also part of a conversion kit so after time this bed will convert back down to the single bed frame.
* Manufactured in the UK
* Bed frame manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a white lacquer finish
* Single Bed Frame with High Sleeper Conversion Kit
* Wooden Slats
* MDF head and foot boards. Colour options White, Black, Blue, Lilac, Lime, Pink, Red or Plum
* Curved or Straight Ladder can be built to left or right. Ladder Colour side panel options: White, Black, Blue, Lilac, Lime, Pink, Red or Plum
* Requires a Mattress, UK size 90 x 190cm. Maximum depth of mattress = 18cm
* Suitable from Age 6+
* Matching furniture available in the Scallywag range
- Length: 2040mm
- Width: 1470mm
- Height: 1820mm
<p>Bed width without ladder 1020mm</p>
<p>Bed width with straight ladder 1140mm</p>
<p><span>Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1380mm</span></p>
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 6 – 10 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
Delivered via Doorstep Carrier Delivery.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided and no special tools are required.
Home Assembly is not currently available on this item