* Continental single bed at the top and a continental small double for the bottom bunk
* Generous space between bunks for sitting up in bed
* Shelf between bunks for books, alarm clock or toys
* Shaped ladder for easy climbing
* Ladder can be built on the left or right
* Bunk can split into 2 beds (1 x continental single, 1 x continental small double)
* 2 x Bed Frames – 1 x single + 1 x small double
* Triple Bunk Bed Kit
* Wooden Slats
The Solitaire white triple bunk offers that extra sleeping space, whether for 3 kids or just room to spread out. It’s the perfect bunk bed for when your children need to share or for sleepovers. With a full size continental single bed on the top and a small continental double on the bottom, there is plenty of space! The bunk also splits down into separate beds which is ideal for when they’ve grown out of sharing. As part of the Solitaire building system, you can always convert the top single bed into a Mid sleeper bed or High Sleeper bed with the addition of an extension kit.
* Manufactured from MDF with White painted easy clean finish
* Triple Bunk bed frame
* Wooden slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Bunk bed frame splits into 2 beds – 1 x Continental Single + 1 x Continental Small Double
* Mattresses required: 1 mattress @ 90 x 200cm for the top single bed (must not exceed 18cm deep) & 1 mattress @ 120 x 200cm for the lower small double bed (please note we have a 120 x 190cm UK mattress on the small double in the image with a small 5cm gap either end which helps when making the bed!)
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2060mm
- Width: 1440mm
- Height: 1640mm
Splits into a continental single and small double bed
The distance slat to slat is approx 893mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the triple bunk bed extension kit.
Download Assembly Instructions (2.33 MB)