* Contemporary low bunk, ideal for bedrooms with low or slanting ceilings
* Colour panel options for headboard to co-ordinate with bedroom decor
* Pull out trundle bed makes sleepovers easy
* Ladder can be built on left or right to suit bedroom layout
* Solid Scandinavian pine frame for durability
Our popular Flexa Nordic Bunk Bed with trundle is contemporary in design with coloured panel detailing and unique in appearance. It is a real winner! Add a touch of colour to your bed with its lovely choice of end panel colours: White, Grey or Pink. A solid Scandinavian pine frame and sleek straight ladder that can be built to the left or right, and trundle bed with slatted base for comfort is great for sleepovers. What’s more, you can split the bunk into 2 single beds if you want in future.
Included in the Price
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Colour end panel detailing
* Bunk Bed Building Kit with straight ladder
* Wooden Slats
* Trundle Drawer on wheels (slatted base)
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* 2 x Single Beds
* Bunk Bed Building Kit
* Wooden Slats
* Trundle Drawer on wheels with slatted base
* Colour panel (white, grey or pink)
* Straight ladder can be built to the left or right
* Requires 2 x Continental Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Top bunk mattress must not exceed 15cm
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1510mm
Width with Trundle drawers fully extended: 2020mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 850mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (1.03 MB)